MEETINGS AND SYMPOSIA REGISTRATION
The three options for payment are as follows:
- Credit card payment online
- Payment via cheque
- Third-party payment via cheque or credit card
If paying by cheque, you will need to print the confirmation and mail it to us with payment. Further instructions and the mailing address will be provided in the confirmation email.
Please note: Under the new incorporated CAPRA, credits for meetings can no longer be issued. In order to attend a dinner meeting, payment must be received prior to the meeting (either by mail in advance of the meeting or in person at the registration desk). Please be advised that cheques should not be mailed less than a week prior to the meeting. Registrants for whom payment has not been received will be refused entry to the meeting.
Add the "Buy Tickets" option to your cart. After completing the checkout process, you will be provided with a link to the Event Registration form(s) where you can provide us with the details of the attendee(s). If you have registered for previous events, then you can simply confirm your previously submitted details, or make changes where needed.
Regulatory Review of Drugs & Devices (R2D2) – Accelerated Pathway & New Device Guidances Workshop
CAPRA will host a one day consultation workshop for Health Canada to provide an update and receive feedback on new initiatives. Concurrent workshop & feedback sessions will be held for the following topics.
- Significant changes to the Priority Review Pathway under R2D2 called the Accelerated Review Pathway will be discussed including:
- expanded product eligibility criteria for accelerated review;
- creation of conditions that will promote price competition; and
- creation of a single accelerated review pathway, merging priority review and NOC/c streams.
- New device guidances, Cybersecurity and Software as a Device, will be discussed with respect to the mitigation and/or elimination of risk to patients due to cybersecurity vulnerabilities in medical devices. Specific topics will include:
- Health Canada’s planned regulatory approach to medical device cybersecurity;
- relevant standards when designing, manufacturing and testing medical devices and
- license application changes.
The event will be of interest to:
- Regulatory Affairs professionals;
- Market Access professionals in relation to patient benefit;
- Medical device software subject matter experts.
Please share the news of this event within your organization.
Registration will be open December 12, 2018 to February 7, 2019.
Click here for the brochure.
Click here to register.
|Date:||Thursday, February 14, 2019|
|Registration Deadline:||Thursday, February 7, 2019 4pm
Reservations or cancellations cannot be accepted after the deadline.