Audio/Presentations Now Available for CAPRA EDUCATION DAY 2021
Audio/Video/Presentations Now Available!
CAPRA EDUCATION DAY 2021 Webinar
The Education Day 2021 webinar was an opportunity to hear about hot topics of interest in Regulatory Affairs from Health Canada / Industry.
Below are the titles of these presentations:
- Pause the Clock
- Health Canada Implementation of ICH Q12: CMC Changes
- International Collaborative Review Activities: Updates on Access Consortium and Project Orbis
- Case Study: Industry Experience with Project ORBIS
- OTC Labelling: Canadian Drug Facts Table (CDFT)
- Covid-19-Future Regulatory Landscape
- Changes to the Filing of Post-NOC Submissions Following Cost Recovery 2020
- Regulatory Enrolment Process (REP)
- Strategies for Filing an Efficient Submissions
If you missed the webinar workshop, this is your opportunity to hear the presentations, attendee's questions, and exchange of ideas with Health Canada and Industry delegates.
The order deadline is July 30, 2021.
The link will be emailed after the deadline, July 30, 2021
CAPRA Education Day Committee
The three options for payment are as follows:
- Credit card payment online
- Payment via cheque
- Third-party payment via cheque or credit card
If paying by cheque, you will need to print the confirmation and mail it to us with payment at:
7111 Syntex Drive, 3rd Floor, #364
Please note: Under the new incorporated CAPRA, credits for meetings can no longer be issued. In order to attend a meeting, payment must be received prior to the meeting registration deadline (either online or by mail). Please be advised that cheques should not be mailed less than a week prior to the meeting. Registrants for whom payment has not been received will be refused entry to the meeting.
Add the registration option to your cart. After completing the checkout process, you will be provided with a link to the Event Registration form(s) where you can provide us with the details of the attendee(s). If you have registered for previous events, then you can simply confirm your previously submitted details, or make changes where needed.
Registration is now closed